Hi, my name is koteitan. Here is a "Googol Maps", it is a poster-size map I made for you to get a picture of the Googology activities.
Fullsize jpg : http://www.ukaibutton.com/googology/GoogolMaps_En.jpg
On this map, the time goes on from top to bottom and the bigger numbers are shown on the right side. The kinds of the notations, the number-generating system or methodologies are categolized and differently colored. The arrows indicate the evolution of each number or functions. The arrows with dashed line shows 'inspired' connections of the idea of them.
After making this map, I was really surprised to find that there was so many variations of the large numbers, and their rapid evolutions!
This map was made only by myself now, so that it may include some mistake. Please let me know anything to correct it with respect to:
- Mistake in the birth year of numbers
- Mistake in the estimation of the size
- Please suggest the important large number which is forgotten in this map
- Better typical notations of numbers (in 1st line)
- Please help to connect Inspired-connection
Here are another format:
- Fullsize jpg version (same as above): http://www.ukaibutton.com/googology/GoogolMaps_En.jpg
- On 'Maps' entries of Googology Wiki: http://googology.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Maps/23506
- pdf version: http://www.ukaibutton.com/googology/GoogolMaps_En.pdf
- Power Point version: http://www.ukaibutton.com/googology/GoogolMaps_En.pptx
- My blog entry outside wikia as same as this entry: http://koteitan.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/02/04/233456
Please use Power Point ver. to modify it.