- I am a Japanese googologist who created Fish numbers.
- I wrote this online book in Japanese with English abstract. Fish (2013) "Googology in Japan - exploring large numbers" https://gyafun.jp/ln/en.html Second version of this book was published as "巨大数論" in 2017.
- I am a character "Fish" in a Japanese comic, Sushi Kokuu Hen (寿司 虚空編).
- I wrote an article "巨大数の世界" introducing googology and Fish numbers in a mathematical journal 数学セミナー (Special issue of large numbers. July, 2019).
- I wrote an article "巨大数論発展の軌跡" introducing the development of googology in the journal of contemporary philosophy 現代思想 (Special issue of googology. December, 2019). Special story of Sushi Kokuu Hen by Doom Kobayashi was also published there. Googology is a contemporary philosophy!
- Use "he" to denote me (needless to use "he or she").
Profile picture was drawn by myself and published first time as twitter profile in 2013. It is consistently used for my profile image of SNS. It inspired the character of Fish in Sushi Kokuuhen and comic by p-adic.
Googological calculators that I developed
- Bashicu matrix calculator for calculating Bashicu matrix system
- Primitive sequence analyzer for converting to ordinal
- Buchholz ψ analyzer
- Graham's number mod N
- Conway's zillion numbers and software
Links for writing articles
- Kyodaisuu/A program of Kirby-Paris hydra
- Kyodaisuu/And rejoyce
- Kyodaisuu/Approximation of array notation with FGH and Hardy hierarchy
- Kyodaisuu/Classifying numbers with ordinals
- Kyodaisuu/Comparison of up-arrow notation with hyper-E notation
- Kyodaisuu/Converting pair sequence to ordinal
- Kyodaisuu/English description of Fish numbers
- Kyodaisuu/Going beyond pair sequence in BM calculator
- Kyodaisuu/Googology Wiki in Japanese
- Kyodaisuu/I can't create a page
- Kyodaisuu/I was featured
- Kyodaisuu/Interlanguage link
- Kyodaisuu/List and program of -illion numbers
- Kyodaisuu/Mashimo function
- Kyodaisuu/Mashimo scale
- Kyodaisuu/My ordinal is bigger!
- Kyodaisuu/Pair sequence system
- Kyodaisuu/Proof that there is no way to write Rayo function in compact form inside FOST
- Kyodaisuu/Pseudo Rayo's number
- Kyodaisuu/Readers guide for the BM calculator source code
- Kyodaisuu/Reading Ackermann's paper
- Kyodaisuu/Update of Bashicu Matrix Calculator
- Kyodaisuu/Upper bound of Graham's number in fast-growing hierarchy
Welcome to Asia
Links for administrative task
- Candidates for deletion currently judging obvious cases
- Deletion log
- Talk:-yllion / Template:MyriadSystem
Links to other wikia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.