The reciprocal of this prefix is centi-, from Latin "centum" meaning one hundred.
- One Hecto-bit equals to 12 bytes and 4 bits.
- One Hecto-meter equals to 100 meters.
- the height of the Great Pyramid of Giza is slighty more than one and a third Hecto-meters.
- One Hecto-second equals to 1 minute and 40 seconds.
- 36 Hecto-seconds equals to 1 hour.
- One Hecto-Joule is the work done by moving a 10 kg (Deca-Kilo-Gram) over 1 meter.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.