The guppy (also called minnowcrumb) is equal to 1020 = E20 = 100,000,000,000,000,000,000. It is equal to 100 quintillion in the short scale and 100 trillion in the long scale. The name was coined by Sbiis Saibian. It is 21 digits long.
This number is also called Gai (垓 in Chinese , がい in Japanese) in both Japanese counting system and Chinese counting system.
- A guppy gallons of water in a sphere would be 897 kilometers wide, 1/14 of the diameter of Earth.
- A guppy gallons represents approximately 30% of all the water on the Earth.
- A guppy seconds is 3.16 trillion years, about 229 times longer than the age of the universe.
- A guppy square centimeters represents about 2/3 of the cross section of Jupiter.
As a banknote denomination
Only the Hungarian pengő had banknotes with this number in the denomination; in fact, it was the highest banknote denomination ever issued.
Approximations in other notations
|Notation||Lower bound||Upper bound|
|Taro's multivariable Ackermann function||A(3,63)||A(3,64)|
|Bashicu matrix system||(0)(0)|
|Hyperfactorial array notation||21!||22!|
- ↑ Saibian, Sbiis. Hyper-E Notation. Retrieved 2014-10-22.
- ↑ Part 1 (LAN) - Aarex Googology
- ↑ Part 1 - My Large Numbers
- ↑ 大数の名前
- ↑ Almost Infinite