This category includes articles on numbers by Googology Wiki user Yabuszko in the factorial notation and Extensible ! Notation. As p進大好きbot pointed out, many of them defined in Extensible ! Notation are ill-defined because of the following reasons:
- There is no rule applicable to 3![4,1,5].
- The rule 8 in lEN is quite ambiguous.
- There are two distinct rules applicable to 3![#,#,#] (The rules 3 and 8 in lEN.), and the source clarified that the uupermost applicable rule in lEN should be applied. However, there is no rule applicable to the result 3![#,3,3] of the rule 3.
- There is no rule applicable to 3![#+0→4].
- There are two distinct rules applicable to 3![#→4] (The rules 1 and 3 dEN). Also, application of the rule 1 gives 3![#,#,#,#], which is ill-defined by the same reason as 3![#,#,#], and application of the rule 3 gives 3![4→4], which is an invalid expression.
- There is no rule applicable to 3![# →#+0 4].
Also, p進大好きbot pointed out that the analyses in the source would be wrong even if they were well-defined.
All items (34)