8 is an even number.
- 8 is the 2nd cube number.
- 8 is equal to 4!!, the double factorial of 4.
- 8 is a power of two.
- 8 is the only number whose square is two digits, both of which are even.
- Some googologisms based on 8 are superoct and octoogol.
- In Greek- and Latin-based number naming systems, 8 is associated with prefix octi-.
- 8 is equal to \(f_2(2)\) or \(f_\omega(2)\) in the fast-growing hierarchy.
- Aarex Tiaokhiao coined the name octal-uoonol for this number.
- Username5243 coined the names Binary-Gootol and Octal-Goonol for this number, and it's equal to 23 = 81 in Username5243's Array Notation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.