64 (sixty-four) is a positive integer following 63 and preceding 65. Its ordinal form is written "sixty-fourth" or 64th.
- In Greek-based number-naming systems, 64 is associated with prefix "tetrahexaconta-", and with prefix "quattuorsexaginti-" in Latin systems.
- It can be named gareight with the gar- prefix.
- Sbiis Saibian coined the name binary-clover mite for this number.
- Aarex Tiaokhiao coined the name octal-booiol for this number.
- Username5243 coined the name Octal-Goodol for this number, and it's equal to 82 in Username5243's Array Notation.
n-ary numbers with multipliers
Numbers with base-multipliers