- 64 is an even composite number.
- 64 is the 8th square number.
- 64 is the 4th cube number.
- 64 is the 4th superperfect number.
- 64 is the only 2-digit square number containing both even digits.
- It is the number of ways of coloring complete graph \(K_4\) by two colors. It is why Graham's number is the 64th member of G-sequence.
- It is also the number of red pips in a Chinese domino set.
- In Greek-based number-naming systems, 64 is associated with prefix "tetrahexaconta-", and with prefix "quattuorsexaginti-" in Latin systems.
- It can be named gareight with the gar- prefix.
- Sbiis Saibian coined the name binary-clover mite for this number.
- Username5243 coined the name Octal-Goodol for this number, and it's equal to 82 in Username5243's Array Notation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.