- 54 is an even composite number.
- A Doyle graph has an graph automorphism group order of 54 and has 54 edges.
- 54 is the number of cards in a deck of cards including jokers.
- In Greek-based number-naming systems, 54 is associated with prefix "tetrapentaconta-", and with prefix "quattuorquinquaginti-" in Latin systems.
- The Okojo numbers are heavily based on the number 54.
- It is an abbreviation for the year, in which the Nationalelf won its first FIFA World Cup title.
- For this reason, it has been used in a song by the Sportfreunde Stiller.
In TV broadcasting
In the Americas, the Band I starts at 54 MHz.
- MathWorld, Doyle Graph