32 (thirty-two) is a positive integer following 31 and preceding 33. Its ordinal form is written "thirty-second" or "32nd".
- 32 is an even composite number. It is the smallest non-trivial fifth power, since it is equal to 2^5. Since it is a power of 2, it shows up frequently in computing.
- It is also the number of tiles in a Chinese domino set.
- In Greek-based number-naming systems, 32 is associated with prefix "dutriaconta-", and with prefix "duotriginti-" in Latin systems.
- Sbiis Saibian coined the name binary-eyelash mite for this number.
- Aarex Tiaokhiao coined the name binary-qoonol for this number.
n-ary numbers with multipliers
Numbers with base-multipliers