31 and preceding 33. Its ordinal form is written "thirty-second" or "32nd".32 (thirty-two) is a positive integer following
- 32 is an even composite number. It is the smallest non-trivial fifth power, since it is equal to 2^5. Since it is a power of 2, it shows up frequently in computing.
- It is also the number of tiles in a Chinese domino set.
- In Greek-based number-naming systems, 32 is associated with prefix "dutriaconta-", and with prefix "duotriginti-" in Latin systems.
- Sbiis Saibian coined the name binary-eyelash mite for this number.
- Aarex Tiaokhiao coined the name binary-qoonol for this number.
- Username5243 coined the name Binary-Gooqnol for this number, and it's equal to 25 in Username5243's Array Notation.
- ↑ Saibian, Sbiis. Hyper-E Numbers. Retrieved 2016-07-17.
- ↑ Part 1 (LAN) - Aarex Googology
- ↑ Part 1 - My Large Numbers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.