19 (nineteen) is a positive integer following 18 and preceding 20. Its ordinal form is written "19th" or "ninteenth".
- In Greek-based number-naming systems, 19 is associated with prefix "enneadeka-", and with prefix "novemdeci-" in Latin systems.
- Its Roman numeral (XIX) is used in Fibonaxix.
In popular culture
- Vince Offer, famous for his Shamwow and Slapchop commercial, says "my nuts" a total of 19 in the remixed commercial video.
- In the Basshunter song "DotA", the video game name "DotA" is pronounced 19 times.
- 19 is associated with COVID-19.
- The board of Go has 19 vertical and horizontal lines.