- 168 is an idoneal number.
- 168 is the largest known number, such that 2n doesn’t contain all decimal digits.
- 168 is also the order of the simple group PSL(2,7), which is isomorphic to GL(3,2).
- 168 is the sum of the first four Mersenne primes: 3 + 7 + 31 + 127 = 168, and the product of the first two perfect numbers: 6 × 28 = 168.
- 168 is equal to 12!!!!!.
- 168 is the number of hours in a week.
- 168 is the number of pips in a double-six domino set.
- 168 is also the number of possible king moves in starchess.
- MathWorld, Idoneal Number
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.